CACTUS POEM

 

Loving Cactus
                                                Loving you is like loving a cactus
                                                      It's leaves are so beautiful & amazing
                                        That I can't resist it's beauty..
                                  Yet as soon as I touch it..
                                     I get pricked by it's thorns..
                                     I get pricked by it's thorns..
                                           I get reminded of the fact that..
                                                Loving you is like loving a cactus
                               U hurt me every time...
                                          Whenever I come close to u....
                                       But...still I can't stop myself
                     from loving u....



Comments